Hi guys, it’s Xiang Jiao with a review of Sulwhasoo Snowise BB Cream.
Sulwhasoo 雪花秀 is a Korean cosmetic line under Amorepacific Corporation. Other brands house under Amorepacific Corporation include: Laneige Comestics, Etude House, Mamonde, and Innisfree. Sulwhasoo is the luxury line with ginseng as a featured ingredient in their products. The founder Sung-hwan Suh, grew up in a village called Gaesong in Korea. Gaesong is a village well known for their cultivation of ginseng. At the village, he learned the impressive capabilities of traditional herbs. After 41 years of research, coupling traditional medicine and modern technology; Sulwhasoo was born. According to the official website Sulwhasoo means snow flower:
“The snow flower is known to bloom even under the most severe circumstances. Sulwhasoo represents and celebrates women’s beauty and inner strength.”
A Korean herbal medicinal BB cream for bright and radiant skin even under light and heat. [SPF50+]
- Invisible UV rays are converted to visible pink light and promote a clear and bright complexion.
- Protects your skin from UV rays that cause dull complexion. Brightness is prolonged by blocking both light and heat.
- As temperature rises, this moisture barrier prevents skin dryness for long-lasting moisture and makeup.
How to use:
After your normal skin care routine, apply evenly over face and gently pat to finish.
1.0 oz. / 30ml
Active ingredients are:
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7%; is an organic compound used in cosmetics to absorb UV-B and UV-A rays, to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Titanium Dioxide 3.32%; pigment and thickener, it transform destructive UV light into heat.
- Zinc Oxide 7.84%; also known as Chinese white, this is a pigment, it is less opaque than titanium dioxide.
I decided to purchase this BB Cream because I needed a lighter foundation for my face. The high SPF50+ also sold me to the product. The Snowise BB Cream comes in two shades #1 Blooming Beige and #2 Natural Beige. I purchased the #2 Natural Beige. Here is a picture of the cream on my hand.
I’ve been using this BB cream for over about four months and I use it alone, or as a base for foundation when I want more coverage. I have combination skin and I can get oily in T-zones. I think this cream is excellent in oil control because, I don’t get oily when wearing this cream. I recently went on a hike in desert this weekend. This cream protected me from all of the extremes: sweat, heat, dust, and complaining.
It is very sheer, it can not cover up spots, if that is your purpose. It only comes in two colors. Usually BB creams are limited in their color options. I ordered the #2 and I think it is a tad light for my skin. Therefore it is not for everyone.
I hope you guys found my Sulwhasoo Snowise BB Cream review helpful.